Industries across the US are in a race to find workers to fill open positions and it doesn’t look like the need will wane any time soon. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, total employment is projected to grow from 153.5 million to 165.4 million over the 2020–30 decade. Are you prepared to compete for highly sought-after workers? An applicant tracking system (ATS) can help.
What is an ATS?
An ATS manages the recruiting and hiring process by automating processes such as job postings, organizing applications and compliance through an automated, organized, cloud-based software system. An ATS saves time and streamlines the process for all involved, allowing your team to focus on what is really important – finding the right candidate.
How Does Arcoro’s ATS Work?
Arcoro’s cloud based ATS automates tasks that normally would take up an enormous amount of your staff’s time.
- Posting Positions: Arcoro’s ATS allows recruiters to automatically post open positions to leading national, local and/or niche job boards. An optional job distribution to fee-based boards exists as well. Built-in templates let users created branded career pages that can be seamlessly integrated into your website’s career page. Keyword and location searches let applicants easily find jobs with optional Hosted Career Page. Templates are also available for the posting, application and candidate emails. And all posts can easily be shared to all your social platforms.
- Managing Candidates: The ATS also makes it easy to manage your applicants, which saves recruiters time and money. HR automation makes all the difference when companies need to make hiring workers more efficient. According to Lighthouse Research & Advisory, 97% of companies say HR technology plays a key role in enabling agility. With Arcoro’s ATS, recruiters can auto disposition, score, screen and stack rank candidates so the best choices are put right in front of managers for easy approval. Hiring managers also have access to pre-employment results to background, drug screening and assessments. Once you choose your top candidates, built-in templates let you send configurable offer letters, helping to reduce your time to hire so your favorite candidates aren’t left hanging.
- Building Talent Pools: Once recruitment and applicant tracking is automated, you can start building talent pools. Talent pools contain potential candidates who have shown interest in your company or previously applied for positions but weren’t selected at the time. And using talent pools can reduce both your time to hire and cost to hire. Storing applicant information in your ATS allows you to build a database of quality talent that you can tap into when you have an opening. Plus, Arcoro’s ATS provides job templates and automated offer letters to make getting applicants into the top of your recruitment funnel a snap.
- Maintaining Compliance: For contractors who work with the federal government including the Office of Federal Contract Compliance, Arcoro ATS has built-in compliance features that are a must-have. The ATS will automatically add EEO taglines to job postings and save all applications. Reporting features, like Affirmative Action Reports and VEVRAA/Section 503 reporting, let you pull up years of applications with a click of a button should an auditor ever show up at your door.
- Providing Great Candidate Experience: Arcoro’s ATS has features that make it a joy for candidates to use, which can draw more applicants to your positions. The ATS doesn’t require applicants to log in so there are no hoops to jump through. Applicants can apply in minutes from any device and also e-sign offer letters from their phones. According to Glassdoor, 58% of job seekers look for jobs on mobile devices and 56.3% are looking for jobs in construction, repair and maintenance. What’s more, a mobile-friendly application process can increase applicants by 11.6%, giving companies the edge they need in a tight labor market.
The challenges of finding and keeping a skilled workforce aren’t going away anytime soon. You need tools and techniques that can make finding great employees easier and faster. Arcoro’s ATS is a great tool to have in your hiring arsenal. Besides the capabilities listed above, the software offers additional products like:
- Candidate Texting & AI Assistant
- Background Checks & Drug Screens
- Workforce Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC)
- Integrated Assessments
- API/SFTP Integrations