Many ERP partners have come to realize the overall value of combining HCM and ERP opportunities enhance the value proposition to their prospects or their existing clients.
By providing an integrated solution that touches every aspect of an organization it enables companies to manage their day-to-day business activities along with managing key personnel information that enables organizations to make strategic business decisions when necessary.
Human capital management solutions can set you apart from the competition
How is that possible?
- Many competitors will present ERP only while ignoring the Human Capital Management requirements that many prospects and clients have and need.
- Some competitors will not have a Human Capital Management solution or have the desired integration required to add the value that the client or prospect is looking for.
- It enables you to focus on their ERP requirements knowing that you have an integrated payroll and human resource solution to assist in adding overall value that keeps the focus on you and your offerings.
- Participate in larger opportunities when you have a human capital management solution that you offer in addition to your ERP solution.
Human capital management system requirements
Human Capital Management system requirements will vary significantly from prospect-to-prospect and client-to-client based on several factors. Functions such as:
- Benefits management
- Applicant tracking
- Performance Management
- Employee and Manager Self-Service
- Workflow automation
- Time and Attendance
Some or all these functions will be required based on the company size, geography, employee population and current level of human capital automation.
Related: ERP partners are encouraged to read Adding Strategic Value to an ERP Software Sale by Including Payroll and Human Resources Solutions.
For further ERP related content, please read: