Landscape contractors thrive amid price competition, regulatory hurdles and staffing challenges. Strategic HR software can improve efficiency from people to projects, and keep your business running successfully.
Deploy new talent fast
The ongoing labor shortage means landscaping companies have to be strategic in finding and retaining skilled employees. Arcoro’s Applicant Tracking and Onboarding software empower you to recruit and hire landscaping workers more effectively.
With the Arcoro solution you’ll be able to:
- Brand your job postings and ensure wide reach by publishing to all niche and general job boards with one click
- Narrow down landscape applicants with screening questions and respond quickly with ready-to-go email templates
- Ensure a thorough and welcoming cloud-based onboarding process. Set new hires up to thrive
Keep regulations straight
Landscapers face a daunting list of regulations, from federal and local environmental laws to noise pollution ordinances to employee healthcare questions. Arcoro can help you keep workers trained and simplify benefits offerings.
With the Arcoro solution, here’s what you can do:
- Use provided sexual harassment and OSHA training courses or upload any course with SCORM, AIPP and xAPI
- Encourage certifications and set up training completion markers such as quizzes or employee sign-off for compliance security
- Ensure ACA compliance and offer simple Open Enrollment and 24/7 cloud-based benefits management for you and your workers
Plan for profit
In an uncertain market, landscaping competition can be fierce—especially when fly-by-night businesses compete unfairly. Arcoro’s robust Time and Attendance module equips you with digital labor hours for accurate payroll plus essential field data to stay efficient and informed.
With the Arcoro solution you can:
- Monitor landscaping workers’ field locations and movement with GPS
- Know exactly how long tasks and jobs take for better budgeting and bidding
- Provide information-focused prospects and clients with transparency on the hours and tasks that go into your top-quality work